Saturday, May 29, 2010

OMG. There are so many new animes to watch during the holidays! I’ve been tuning in to ANIMAX for a couple of weeks and I couldn’t get enough of the shows they’re airing. It sucks to have to wait for one week to find out what happens next. I’ve been deprived of the internet connection since my return from uni, thus the difficulty of knowing the plot or even downloading the series. Here are some of the series I’m following now
1. Romeo X Juliet
2. Stigma of the Wind
3. Maid sama!
4. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
How I wish my I could live in their world sometimes. Everything is so pretty and interesting! The guys are hot, the girls are beautiful and the setting is really nice. The characters are usually talented or gifted with a certain skill.
I really wanted to play basketball when I started watching SLAM DUNK about 10 years ago. The passion and adrenaline caught my attention. It taught me many things about the sport and how interesting it can be. Not to mention that the characters totally made my day after a long day in school or a source of entertainment after completing a huge pile of homework. I used to put my little brother to bed just so I can watch the show. Lol. That is how much I love it.
I fell in love with another series a few years ago. It’s called LA CORDA D’ORO PRIMO PASSO. It’s about this group of people who play all sorts of musical instruments. I really want to be like them. I’ve always wanted to play musical instruments, especially the piano and the show was my source to fulfill my desires. I will imagine myself in their shoes and I’ll feel so happy for the rest of the day. Sometimes it makes me sad too because I don’t have the opportunity to learn how to play the instruments..
Besides that, all the animes, they have really nice soundtracks. I’ll always download all the songs and sing along during the show. It’s a lot of fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment